1944: Belgrade Offensive
Event not found
As you can see the event was successfully deleted. There's nothing here..Return to events
1944: Belgrade Offensive
Järvenpää-airsoft association summer theme games continue, this time in the spirit of World War II.
Yugoslavia, September 1944: The Soviet invasion deeper into Europe progresses as Operation Bagration continues up north. In the territory of Yugoslavia, the Red Army, supported by the Yugoslav resistance movement, is launching an attack aimed at pushing German troops out of Serbian territory.
In short, this is a historic, strongly themed airsoft game.
- The game area is Järvenpää-airsoft's forest game area in Tuusula.
- Game fee 10e in advance, 15e on site. (Please note that you are required to pay if you have not canceled your registration no later than 24 hours before the start of the game, except for obstruction for a very good reason)
- K15, younger are accepted separately
- To participate in the event, you need equipment and a weapon that meets the equipment limits (read more below)
- The game is a cohesive experience that continues from the beginning to the end of the day, no separate meal break
The event follows Järvenpää-airsoft's normal game rules with the following exceptions:
- Medical Rules: An injured player can be tied by anyone with the primary bandage provided by the game management. A player who has already been wounded can still be healed again; this requires a doctor and medical water that the wounded must drink.
- Grenades: Pyro is permitted if there are no active forest fire warnings in place. When using nades, you must clearly shout "grenade", giving your opponent enough time to protect their hearing.
- Bb limits are as follows: 250 rounds carried on a submachinegunner, 150 on everyone else. No limits for machinegunners.
- Automatic weapons (excluding machine guns) should load no more than double of the real guns magazine capacity into their magazine (for instance, a real mp40 magazine holds 32 round = you can fill your magazine up to 64 bbs).
- Sign-in 9.00-10.00
- Briefing, preparations and moving to faction bases 10.00-11.00
- Game start no later than 11.30
- Game end by 19.00
Game area, arrival and parking
The game area is located in Tuusula, Nahkela. Parking takes place at Mäntypellontie 20, in the farmyard yard, from where you can get to the faction bases. Check-in takes place in the immediate vicinity of the car park.
The game itself takes place in the wider Veikkola forest area.